Friday, September 13, 2013

I Sometimes Think I'm Rude

I have been given new information that suggests that this post is actually a very common though process among people my age and a little bit older, despite it possibly not being entirely true. However, here is the original post:

As most people who know me know, I can get rather hotheaded, excited, or annoying at times. I can't give an explanation other than "hormones". However, I am sorry for all of my misbehaviors. I know, I know, we all make mistakes, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't feel bad about them. I love typing, texting, or chatting with someone. By talking to them in real life, I can say something insensitive or rude on accident and I can't take it back. By typing, I can edit/remove my comment, or proofread what I'm typing before hitting "enter". I say so many insensitive things and I always feel awful afterwords, but the number of rude, insensitive, or downright ignorant things I say on the computer are greatly reduced. 

Anyways, this is just an apology for all the things that I have said and will say.

[Edit: I do say insensitive things on the internet too, just not quite as frequently.]

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day!