Monday, November 18, 2013

Quick Summary Of This Blog

Just thought I would mention that this blog was originally created when I was about seven. At the time I thought dragons were real, and I was totally obsessed with them too. They were the most wonderful concept in the entire universe! I knew the difference between a Chinese dragon and a Tibetan dragon before I could even pronounce the word Tibetan. So it came to be that I made a blog about the wonderful, the MYSTERIOUS CREATURES of this world. Yea, I could've changed the URL if I wanted to, but again, this blog is now dedicated to my growth and maturity. I figure that the URL represents the earliest time of my blog. Later, after I grew out of my dragon phase, I started playing Spore. That game was fun to the fun'th power. I got to create my own creatures, and evolve them. Much of their stories were stored either in my noggin or in the game, but I wrote some stories about the creatures I made. I figured that Mystery Creatures was still a fitting title for the blog, since my creations were pretty mysterious...





After that my blog became used solely for the purpose of pictures, since Blogger is amazing about picture uploading. 

Finally, now, the present. So say hello to future me, as only me in the future will read what you comment in return about this post. (Unless I become the Doctor!)

So, have a nice day. Or tomorrow. Or yesterday....