Saturday, December 21, 2013

Art - Summer-Fall 2013

All of this art was done in 2013, primarily in the late summer or fall (after school started). More art to come! Possibly at the end of the year I will upload my portfolio that I've been making in my Digital Photography class.


A Final Look Back
Photo taken and manipulated by me. I personally didn't care much for this one, but if I look at it for a while I find myself captured by it. 


Warehouse 56
Photo taken and manipulated by me. Subtle changes to the original, and it has the vibe I was looking for.



Keyboardtropolis
I got bored in class and we do have lots of keyboards. Simple, but I think it has a very likable look to it. Then again, I tend to both like and be ashamed of my art simultaneously.

The Moon Virus

Photograph taken by myself and modified a few weeks later in Photoshop. It may look cool at first, but when I study it more I like it less and less. It looks rather awkward.

Blue Fearless
Just a remake of my Fearless drawing. I added some grid-like things on the side for added effect.


 Desktop
I use this for my desktop. The original picture was awesome, and you should totally check out the dude who took it's website. It is some really cool photography and astronomy. Original picture:
http://www.miguelclaro.com/wp/?portfolio_category=twilight-dawn-and-dusk

Glowbeams
Took the original picture myself. A simple Photoshop edit, but it looks cool-ish maybe.

 Lamp Glow
Was messing around with my Lamplight creation and thought this was worth putting on the website.

 Lamplight
Original picture taken by myself. Transformations of color and hue and shade and stuff intended to make it look surreal. 

 Sunbeams
Alterations to original picture apparent, same original picture as Glowbeams though. Barely any increase to saturation and contrast. The original photo was quite a sight to see.

 Sunrise
I personally don't care much for this one, it looks awkward and pixel-y. However, when I look at the things I did well with it I find myself liking it slightly more. Overall not perfect, but I think it could be worse.

 Temple of the Moon
I might have uploaded this on my older pictures post, but since this is a more recent endeavor I wanted to include it in my newer art list. More of a graphic design project than digital photography (despite the class I'm taking being digital photography) but I figure I used filters from Photoshop and shapes from Illustrator in an original manner.

Autumn
This one is mainly just an experiment and a warm up (no pun intended) project, getting associated with the more advanced Photoshop features and applying more simple techniques to create an appealing photograph.

True Light Amid the Dark
Photo taken and modified by myself using Photoshop. I'm not sure if this is the final form of it as I was tempted to edit it in various manners when manipulating it in Photoshop, but we'll see.